The SAS Research Department maintains an in-depth database of statistics on the economy, industry and companies as well as up-to-date information on foreign exchange flows and rates, real estate, and commodities. The department provides clients with information on financial markets, listed companies and daily trading activity on African stock exchanges.
Our goal is to analyse factors affecting capital markets and publish value added and timely analysis.
SAS Investment Management Ltd (SAS-IM) provides tailor-made investment solutions that meet clients' objectives for risk, return and diversification. Our services include:
- Institutional Fund Management
- Private Client Portfolio Management
- Management of Collective Investment Schemes
Corporate Advisory Services
SAS Corporate Finance Department helps clients to identify attractive capital sources as well as plan and execute efficient financing, using a full spectrum of both the money and capital market instryments. Our services include:
- Corporate Valuation Analysis
- Share and Bond Floatation Analysis
- Privatisation Strategies
- Mergers and Acquisition Analysis
- Corporate Restructuring and Capital Structure Analysis
- Private Placement of Debt and Equity Securities
- Asset Securitisation