Strategic African Securities (SAS) is a leading corporate finance and investment advisory firm that channels long term capital towards identified growth companies.
SAS Brokerage analyses the investment market to execute timely & cost effective trades for clients. Our services include:
- Execution of Buy and Sell Orders
- Share floatation and Stock Exchange Listing
- Advisory Services to International and Emerging Markets
Corporate Finance Advisory
SAS Corporate Finance Advisory Department helps clients to identify attractive capital sources as well as plan and execute efficient financing, using a full spectrum of both the money and capital market instruments. Our services include:
- Corporate Valuation Analysis
- Share and Bond Floatation Strategies
- Privatization Strategies
- Mergers and Acquisition Analysis
- Corporate Restructuring and Capital Structure Analysis
- Private Placement of Debt and Equity Securities
- Asset Securitization
SAS Research Department maintains an in-depth database of statistics on companies, industries, and the economy, including upto-date information on foreign exchange flows and rates, the real estate sector, and the commodities market. The department provides clients with information on financial markets, listed companies and daily trading activity on African stock exchanges.
The Research Department's goal is to analyze factors affecting capital markets and provide valuable and timely information.